This page provides answers to frequently asked questions for creators and end users of Mavis Market.
1. How do I upload my NFTs to the marketplace?
If you're ready to bring your NFT project to life, fill out the form. If your application is selected, our team will guide you through the process of creating and uploading your NFTs. We believe in supporting creators every step of the way, from the initial concept to the final listing.
2. How do royalties work?
When listing NFTs on Mavis Market, the creators set a royalty amount that is paid to them every time their NFT is resold on the marketplace. This amount is set as a percentage of the sale price and is handled by a smart contract that automatically calculates and distributes the payment to the creator's designated wallet address each time the NFT is resold.
For example, a 10% royalty fee on an NFT sold for $1,000 would generate $100 for you every time the NFT is resold.
For more information about royalties, see Fees and royalties.
1. What fees do sellers incur when selling NFTs?
When selling NFTs on Mavis Market, the seller incurs the following fees:
- Creator fee: a percentage of the sale price set by the creator. This fee is used to compensate the creator for their work. On average, creator fees on Mavis Market range from 0% to 10%.
- Service fee that itself includes the following:
- Sky Mavis fee: a fixed 2% fee charged by Sky Mavis, the platform operator, for building and maintaining the marketplace.
- Ronin fee: A fixed 0.5% fee charged by the Ronin network to reward the owners of the network—RON holders, stakers, and validators. Similar to the Katana protocol fee, this fee goes directly to the Ronin Treasury.
For more information about the fees, see Fees and royalties.
2. How do I buy or sell an NFT on the marketplace?
To start buying or selling an NFT on Mavis Market, visit the listing of your choice. From there, select the desired action (buy or sell) and follow the prompts to complete the transaction.
3. What payment methods are accepted?
The Ronin token (RON) serves as the official currency of Mavis Market. When making a purchase on the platform, buyers have the option to pay with AXS, SLP, ETH, which are automatically converted to RON using our exchange system, Katana.